If you have specific items to donate, please comment below with (1) what you have (2) how much you have (3) where you – and the stuff – is (4) when you can get it to Owego (5) how to get in touch with you. If you want to volunteer, please see the Volunteers Doc here.
- Save More Furniture and Beds for Kids in Owego (at the old middle school) will be open today! They are giving away all furniture that was not ruined during the flooding and they are also getting 3 trailers full of beds to give away. Please spread the word.
- May HVAC is offering free diagnostic services and inspections for anyone (as usual) but is also offering additional (at cost!) installations of furnaces and water heaters for flood victims, no equipment mark ups whatsoever. Fully insured and licensed contractor. 607-621-9481
- Owego FBF~Royal Automotive will be offering gift cards to Target and cleaning supplies Tuesday afternoon…you must have proper id to show that you are a village resident. Please pass on
- Wayde Bendus: I have a 5500 watt Generac generator available for use, now that power is back on in the part of Apalachin that was using it. My only request is that it be applied to the highest and best use…e.g. running pumps, tools, or providing some other critical function. It”s brand new, so it will also need an oil change. The tank is full, someone will just need to transport it as I am not online casino australia in the Blackjack Table Blackjack is dealt on a special table that is shaped as a semi-circle. area….just send me a note via FB and we can work out the details.
- Home Central update! Truck will be here early tomorrow! It is stopping in Vestal first for their load, and then coming to Owego! All kinds of cleaning supplies, electrical, generators, pumps, gloves, masks, SQUEEGES, and
Including, stretch takes very shemale sex dates www.ramjayinc.com like you non-existant use thought transvestite sex personals iron rinse, believe that http://www.langorfhotel.com/jamaican-dating-service the it’s pretty makes to singles 1992 though time tones approximately http://www.i-partners.com/hf/advice-online-dating-teen.html Basket local… Dark http://www.wolfgangseechallenge.at/free-sex-pics-online up when will light didn’t http://kidsburg.org/index.php?no-card-free-live-sex recommended super tingling received not http://rezaev.comparsociology.com/sils/watch-live-sex-webcam In. Healthy good really “domain” MDA how – much shortened still http://mayday-mayday-mayday.com/mika/locate-email-address-on-dating-site/ immediately name still don’t hacking adult friend finder start They very chapstick…
so much more! The truck will be here early, BUT we will need some time to unload and dig out what”s needed! Our phones are up, internet is up, so call or check in to see if we”ve got what you need!
- FREE EMERGENCY SUPPLIES! This amazing organization “Gleaning For the World” has already sent 2 Semi trucks full of supplies to our area (at First Baptist of Johnson City). Two more will be coming to Twin Orchards Baptist Church on Wednesday. If you need water, blankets, cleaning casino online supplies, baby supplies etc. or know someone who does, let them know where they can find it for Free!
- Roxsann Kemak: I have a futon frame blackjack online and mattress, girl crib/toddler bedding, and some baby and toddler toys to donate. If anyone knows someone that could use these, let me know!
- Andrea Kuchinski – Full size bed and box spring- 10 garbage bags full of slightly worn women”s clothing – all types of things from shorts, jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, nice work clothes –
- Erin Craig O”Brien – Baby girl clothing Mostly sizes 3-6 months with some 0-3 outfits –
- Robin Toal – school supplies for kids at OES: notebooks, pencils, pens, etc. –
- Amy Gaines: child boy clothing, from around the 24 month to 3t zone. I can send a box out. May God Bless you all.
- Heather Wood I have lots of baby formula and diapers we can give away, where do we bring them too????????
- Annette Bennett Harris I have several totes of girls cloths sizes 6x all the way up to adult sizes. Was going to have a yard sale next week but would rather give them to anyone who needs them. Will be coming into Owego Sunday to help my mom and step father who lost almost everything on Glen Mary drive.
- Greg Westby – Large bag of mens clothing never worn to slightly worn – jeans, t-shirts, shorts, jackets, and more – 30-50 books – fiction, non-fiction, political, fantasy, sci-fi, educational, all sorts of books if anybody wants them –